On a peaceful street in the most centrally located residential area in Mestre, 10 minutes from Venice, the airport, bypass road connected to the freeways A4 (Turin - Trieste) and A27 (for Belluno and Cadore) and a tram ride (Direction Favaro Veneto) from the Venice- Mestre train station, Villa Crispi is located in the perfect spot for reaching the most famous artistic and cultural sights of Veneto, including the Riviera del Brenta, Padua and Treviso.
- Mestre. The lively historical and business center of Mestre, less than a 10 minute walk away, is situated around Piazza XXVII Ottobre (better known as Piazza Barche, once the pier for the vaporetti for Venice) and Piazza Ferretto, with its characteristic Torre dell'Orologio, the only one remaining of the medieval castle which encircled the city. There are shops of all kinds, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, movie theaters and pizzerias, with plenty to choose from for relaxing or an evening out, as an alternative to wonderful Venice.
- Venice (8 km away). To get to Venice (conveniently leaving your car in Villa Crispi's parking lot), the bus stop, where buses stop every 10 minutes all day long and until late at night, is 50 meters from Villa Crispi, while the stop for nighttime service (from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.) is 200 meters away.
- Riviera del Brenta (10 km away). The shores of the canal connecting Venice to Padua, are flanked with beautiful villas where the Venetian nobility had their summer homes. These include Villa Foscari - La Malcontenta by Palladio and Villa Pisani, with its stage-like garden and frescoes by Tiepolo.
- Padua (20 km away). Famous for Il Santo, celebrated in the splendid Basilica di Sant'Antonio, incomparable work of art and devotion of great artists including Donatello, and for the Cappella degli Scrovegni, masterpiece of Giotto;
- Treviso (16 km away). A wonderful medieval city with its sixteenth-century walls is a mix of little streets and alleys that converge on Piazza dei Signori, the heart of the city that faces the fourteenth-century Palazzo della Signoria. The Terraglio, a long tree-lined street with numerous noble Venetian villas leads to the city.
HOW TO REACH US
From Venice's Marco Polo International Airport (9.5 km from Villa Crispi) take the
ACTV bus no. 15 for Mestre and get off at Piazza 27 Ottobre. From here you'll find Via Cristoforo Colombo and after 120 m turn right at Via Crispi.
You'll see Villa Crispi immediately
Take the tram direction Favaro Veneto in front of the train station and get off at via Bissuola.
Turn left on Via Bissuola and then right on Via Giusti. Walk for 50 m until you reach Via Crispi, where you'll see Villa Crispi immediately.
From the freeways of A4 and A27, after the tollbooth, follow the signs for Mestre / Centro. Once on the tangenziale, continue until the Via Castellana exit and get off. At the traffic circle follow the signs for Centro. Go over the overpass and go straight towards Venice. At the third signal, after around 700 m, turn right on Via Bissuola, then take the second left, Via Giusti. Go 50 m: Villa Crispi is in front of you.